Monday, October 28, 2013

If the YMCA does it, why don't restaurants?!

This is totally off topic, except for the fact that I have been running at the Y every day for the last week because I'm a sissy and can't stand the cold.  50 degrees? I love you.  30 degrees?  Why don't you just rip my ears off and shove my head full of ice cubes?!?!
Anyways, I was thinking, the YMCA has childwatch right? (Thank goodness, considering I have a tagalong 3 year old!) Why don't restaurants have something like that?  You go in with your special someone and send the kids to the "kid" area, filled with toys and slides and teenagers that will chase your kid around for a small fee while you enjoy a nice romantic dinner.  Seriously, how freaking amazing would that be?
And I'm only telling you this because I don't ever plan on opening one of these.  So you need to.  
We will one day be opening a microbrewery, as long as things go as planned, but for some reason I feel like a childwatch at a microbrewery would be inappropriate?? So go ahead and steal my idea.  I dare you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment